Return to TELLab
Quick guide to getting started (3 mins 32 sec)
VSS 2021 - TELLab Presentation
- Currently in alpha — testing and development — version. We are looking for testers (e.g., for focused use in summer courses) to try out Lab 2's enhanced functionality and provide input to help shape our planned beta — limited-functionality but stable — release in time for the Fall 2021 semester. To join this effort, please sign up for the TELLab Slack team here and send a direct message to Jeremy Wilmer.
- What is TELLab?
- How do I create an account?
- How do I participate in an experiment?
- How do I design an experiment?
- How do I publish an experiment and collect data?
- How do I get an instructor account?
Do's & Don'ts
- save your experiment frequently (i.e., after finalizing edits to a single frame)
- use TELLab on mobile
- edit the same experiment on more than one computer simultaneously (aka dual-editing)
Frequently Asked Questions